About Heritage Paving
Heritage Paving is an established business based in Farnborough, Hampshire providing solutions in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and South West London for your exterior home improvements.
Heritage Paving owner, David Wilkinson, offered consultancy and services for eight years for a number of local solution providers for driveways and some of the biggest names in home improvements – including the Anglian Group – before establishing himself independently. This vast experience, with complete ownership of design through to installation, enables Heritage Paving to offer a premium finish with a friendly and efficient approach.
What does Heritage Paving offer?
Installation of Block Paving, Bonded Aggregate Surfacing, Driveways, Patios, Paths, Fencing Repair, Fencing Replacement, Fencing/Gates, Gravel and Shingle Driveways, Liquid Waterproofing, Permeable Paving, Picket Fencing, Resin Bond Surfacing , Resin Bound Surfacing , Soakaways and Tarmac Driveways.
Why should I choose Heritage Paving?
At Heritage Paving, we strive to differentiate ourselves from the competition. We offer a quality service at a sensible price and all of our work is guaranteed for five years*.
We are fully conversant with the new “Permeable Driveway” legislation introduced in 2008 for driveways and resurfacing of front gardens and will advise you on the most cost effective method of installation whilst retaining compliance, without compromise on quality.
Our service includes:
- A full technical survey by our own qualified technicians. This ensures that your installation is fully compliant with current legal and technical requirements
- A full Health and Safety risk assessment and implementation
- A detailed schedule of delivery and installation dates
- Installation carried out by our own, fully qualified, Heritage Paving employees. No sub-contractors will be used, unlike many of our competitors. We are a proud “Hanson Formpaved” qualified installer, as well as being a “Checkatrade.com” qualified contractor.
- An install to full BS 7533-3:2005 specification – where applicable – this is the same design and build standard required of the Highways Agency.
- We carry £5,000,000 Public Liability Insurance cover
- A full five year guarantee*, directly with Heritage Paving
- Removal of all spoil waste, following installation completion.
We do not compromise on quality, be it workmanship or materials. You can be assured of a premium finish that will transform your home for many years. Contact us today to arrange your free, written no obligation quote.
* Covers workmanship faults and defective materials, not wear and tear.